Active Ingredient: Antiseptic Ethanol 62%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Fragrance
- Germ War Hand Sanitizer is formulated with the active ingredient ethyl alcohol to cleanse your hands, and is enriched with aloe to moisturize
- When used properly, the hand sanitizer helps control the transmission of infectious diseases in settings where handwashing is poor or unavailable
- Indicated to wet hands thoroughly and dry quickly, ensuring the best protection during cold and flu seasons
- Ideal for home, office, health care, and classroom use, the liquid antiseptic helps reduce the spread of bacteria, viruses, and other disease-causing microorganisms
- Packaged for ease of use and travel mobility, Germ War Hand Sanitizer is available in a 16.9 oz. pump or 4.7 oz. flip cap
Kill up to 99.99 percent of germs with just a single pump of this moisturizing hand sanitizer, and leave your hands feeling smooth and clean after each use. The antiseptic uses aloe to protect sensitive skin and help combat the drying effects caused by the alcohol. This antibacterial solution is effective at eliminating harmful germs and bacteria in as little as 15 seconds.